Nautilus E614 isn’t a novice in the world of trainers as the brand is known to produce various types of elliptical trainers in the past. Just recently they introduced two formidable models: E614 and the E616.
Looking for a fun, relaxed way to stay fit or a way to burn those excess fats? Look no further; the E614 is the right choice to make. Specially designed to offer comfortable workout sessions that produce amazing results, this product is second to none, its amazing features set it on a world of its own as we will discover in this article.
Features of Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer
The Nautilus E614 is said to have similar features with that of the Schwinn 430 model; many believe they are the same products. While it is true that they share similar characteristics, they are, in fact, very different from each other. However, it is generally agreed that they are both exceptional fitness machines which are suitable to be used at home and offer a workout session similar to commercial elliptical trainers.
Features & Design
- It has high speed and a flywheel of high inertia to ensure that workout sessions are a quiet affair
- Offers up to twenty workout programs which focus on different aspects of training
- It has twenty resistance levels which come in a wide range of workout intensity option
- It comes with a Heart Rate Monitoring device
- Has the ability to pedal backward thereby targeting your rare muscles
- It also comes with a water bottle holder, which makes staying hydrated very easy
- With a media tray big enough to hold a journal or an iPod, workout sessions are made more fun as you can read the latest gist on the pages of a magazine or watch your favorite videos while on the go.
- It also comes with chambered speakers, which gives a better depth of sound and clarity as well.
- Its moveable handlebars ensure all parts of your body are targeted during workouts
- To help track the progress of your training or perhaps compare your workout progress with that of another person, it has two user profile setting, which enables you to register up to two people
- As you work out, there is a high tendency that the machine will scrape the floor continually thereby causing damage, but as it comes with rubber levelers underneath the machine this is prevented from happening
- It also has transport wheels which makes it possible to move your trainer from one place to another without much stress
Related Post: Mini Trampolines
Nautilus E614 offers a unique design geared towards ensuring that all possible levels of training are achieved on an elliptical trainer. Made for building the muscles, weight loss, and cardio balancing, this trainer is just what you need if you wish to work out with minimal joint effect.
It makes use of steel tubes for most of its components; however, these metal parts are coated with anti-corrosive paint, which prevents rusting and gives them a lifetime finishing. The frame is made up of two components; the first is the front section, which has a flywheel case that attaches to the rear part and encompasses the rails of the elliptical trainer. With three bases, all of which are composed of plastic caps and regulating levelers the machine is made stable even on the roughest surface.
This is not all; its front base has transport wheel which causes movement of the computer to be easy while the small handle at the rare of the machine makes lifting and moving of the assembled elliptical trainer a smooth affair. The Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer is not the smallest trainer you will find around, yet it still occupies minimal space when compared to some elliptical. It occupies 72 x 27 inches (approximately 182 x 68 cm) footprint but needs a bit of clearance on both its rare and front end.
Given this, it is crucial you have enough space to place the machine in before making a purchase. The trainer also offers an already fixed stride of 20,” which is suitable for users who are up to 6″ tall. If you are more than 6″ tall, you may find it a bit too short, but this should not deter you as it’s still able to provide consistent training sessions which help you shed fat around your arm, back, and leg.
Incline, Drive and Resistance System
The Nautilus E614 Elliptical Trainer has a manual incline system numbering up to six levels of incline. Because of this peculiar feature, the whole workout procedure is altered significantly. One of the drawbacks of the manual incline is that you cannot adjust the incline while the trainer is actively engaged, this machine has a maximum incline of 30,” and this will add about 16 to 17 inches to your height. Hence, it is essential that you have about 2 to 3 inches clearance in space even if you are taller than 6″.
It is made of a sturdy belt that is made to last for several years while its drive system has a large pulley and a flywheel which give the machine a smooth, soundless motion. Also, the resistance is controlled through the console of the machine.
Console and Other Amenities
The Nautilus E614 Trainer comes with an attractive console which comes with a variety of accessories. Its 3-speed fan ensures you are kept cool even while working out in a heated environment. Also, with its quality sound system, you can enjoy your favorite music while training.
This is not all; the console also features a two-in-one Track Display where one can be used to view videos while the other one keeps track of your workout progress. It also has a USB port where you get to charge your electronic device and other features which make training fun, easy, and smooth.
The Nautilus E614 is worth every cent invested in its purchase. It offers a remarkable array of fitness apps and provides a complete training setting for users at all levels. It’s an excellent machine for anyone who wants to keep a unique cardiovascular shape, build stamina, tone muscles, and burn calories. Simple to assemble and far from being difficult to maintain, this trainer will surely serve you well for many years to come.