To enjoy the glow of good health, you must set aside time to exercise and stay in shape. Fortunately, staying in shape and keeping fit has been made easy with body trainers that can help you tone down fat, build your muscles, combat diseases and generally stay fit.
Yes, there are many trainers available on the market but none like the Proform Hybrid Trainer. Made to improve your workout sessions and achieve visible results, this value-driven product is all you need to make the difference. In this article, we take a look at the Proform Hybrid Trainer and discover reasons why it is the best choice for every health conscious individual.
- Large LCD window, SMR silent magnetic resistance
- 15 inch elliptical stride, target pacer
- 350 pound weight capacity
Features of Proform Trainer
Train in a variety of ways when you step on the Proform Hybrid Trainer. With its 2-in-1 design, you can choose between its Elliptical Program or the cardio prostrate workout bike. It has up to sixteen workout applications ready for use. This product was carefully designed to train the body at a progressive stage to produce better results. Its sixteen digital resistance levels move you from the basic level until you get to an advanced degree.
Choosing your method of workout session has never been made more accessible, with your iPod or MP3 plugged in and music playing softly in your eardrums every workout session becomes an experience to cherish and an adventure to look forward to.
Features & Details:
- Two-In-One Design: The Proform Hybrid Trainer like the name suggests has a dual design; an Elliptical program and a cardio recumbent bike, which gives a detailed training while also requiring little effort.
- IFit Enabled Bluetooth Connection: This fantastic trainer can be connected to your iFit account (usually sold separately), and with this, you get to experience personal training sessions right in your home. Tour the world or convert your home into a studio, train at your schedule, pace and time, the choice is yours.
- Tablet Holder: Who says workouts have to be boring and monotonous? Certainly not the Proform Hybrid Trainer. With its Tablet holder, you get to slot in your tablet and tune in with your favourite iFit trainer, play your favourite music or watch your most preferred shows while working out! How cool is that?
- Digital Control: With 16 digital resistance control, you can switch from one level to another according to your capability. You want it fast it goes; you want it slow it slows down.
- Total Body Workout: This machine is built to tone every part of your muscle completely. Its upper body resistance acts on your chest, back, arms, shoulders and the general upper body. It is geared towards giving you a complete body workout rather than a mere cardio session.
- Helps You Take Your Training one Step at a Time: It has a 15” elliptical stride which allows you to train with minimal stress while also developing your glutes and quads. The best part is that you get to do this without putting a strain on your muscles.
- Adjustable Pedals: It has oversized adjustable pedals which make circling or stringing much more comfortable, thereby ensuring you have fun each time you take a ride.
- Adjustable Seat: It also has an adjustable seat which is designed to suit your height; it is fully padded and makes circling comfortable and relaxed.
With a dimension of 46.5 x 25.8 x 8 inches and a weight of 116.8, the Proform Hybrid Trainers was designed to meet the needs of the users as it recognizes that many athletes train daily.
Continuous power is generally agreed to be the essential feature to consider when buying a trainer; this refers to the constant power supply of the machine or motor while running at a continuous capacity. A motor of between 1.5 to 2.5 continuous horsepower will do just fine for an average device where minimal workout sessions are done.
However, for more massive workout sessions, you will need something better. Fortunately, ProForm has a continuous horsepower of about 2.25 to 4.5 built to cater to the needs of those who require a more intense workout session.
An average trainer walks at a pace of 3 to 6mph while athletes move at a rate of about 7 to 10mph, but the ProForm trainer has a maximum speed limit of 12mph. This helps you push far beyond what other trainers will offer.
With metallic fibres woven into the belt to prevent metallic buildup, the Proform Hybrid Trainer has a thread belt which requires little or no maintenance; it also comes with a spray lubricant that ensures it lasts for as long as 200 hours. To accommodate all types of users, the belt has a length of about 55 to 62 inches, which is suitable for both walkers and runners alike.
Related Post: Battle Ropes
With its dual cooling option workout sessions get to be less sweaty and more comfortable. The CoolAire fan option can be adjusted manually to suit your needs as you work out while the Autobreeze fan automatically switches its airflow from high to low according to the intensity of your training.
Running on the trainer is also made comfortable as the ProForm Hybrid Trainer comes with a shock absorbing cushion which prevents you from straining your legs as you work out, with this you can spend hours working out without feeling unduly tired or stressed.
Designed to Save Space
There is no need to dedicate a long section of your home to a workout machine when you can have one that requires minimal space consumption. The ProForm Hybrid Trainer can be folded up and packed away when not in use. It has an in-built tyre which enables you to move the motor to where you want it.
Pros and Cons
With an iFit in-house personal training experience, an Elliptical and recumbent exercise bike, a large LCD screen display, a 15″ Elliptical stride and a 16 digital resistance level the ProForm Hybrid Trainer has set itself on a pedestal of its own in the world of trainers. The only drawback we could dig up from this product is that some muscles of the body are left out in the workout session but this is insignificant seeing as it is applicable to all trainers. It is the right choice for those keen on staying fit.